Why Build a New Home?
Building a new home offers a wide range of advantages for you and your family, here are just a few:
- Choice/Selection/Personalization: This is the biggest investment you will ever make, so ask yourself – “Why Not Have My Home, My Way?
- Storage Space: In addition to the typically more open floor plans found in newer homes – older homes don’t usually have the CLOSET or storage space offered by a newer design.
- Less Maintenance: New homes have BRAND NEW operating systems, like plumbing, HVAC, appliances, etc…and usually don’t require maintenance until years down the road.
- Energy Efficient: With the application of new technology, new homes are typically somewhere in the neighborhood of 40%+ more efficient on energy usage!
- Modern Convenience and Comfort: Face it, your time is valuable. Would you rather spend your weekends doing maintenance – or enjoying your new home? New homes have the latest new appliances, new windows, and new product technologies. With a brand new home, you can experience the benefits of owning items that require little maintenance, while providing you more comfort – so you can enjoy every aspect of your home.
- Built to CURRENT Codes: Building to current building standards, provides an extra layer of protection to ensure that your homes are safe, durable, and meet local building codes especially designed for your area.
- Warranty: You can have peace of mind with manufacturer’s warranties for appliances, doors and windows, furnaces, and A/C units that were all built to last. New Solstice Home’s home comes with a one (1) year warranty to address any issues with workmanship that you may discover after you close on your home. In addition, a new Solstice Home’s home has a ten (10) year warranty coverage on STRUCTURAL items, backed by the nationally recognized Bonded Builder Warranty Group.
- Healthier Indoor Environment: New homes have healthier indoor air quality and can improve your family’s health – especially if they have issues with asthma, allergies, etc.
- PRICE: Although a new home may be slightly more on the front end – in the long run – you’ll save $ on energy bills, operating costs, and maintenance while you live there!
- Enhanced Electrical Systems for today’s lifestyles: Now that we are adding computers, flat screen TV’s, gaming systems, microwaves, etc., our electrical systems and designs need to be able to keep up the demand. Some of the electrical systems found in older homes are simply not sophisticated enough to handle today’s modern technology.
The fact that you are the one and only person who has ever lived in this home creates a special feeling of pride. It’s YOURS and yours alone…built for you…to your specifications.
So, in conclusion: the choice is up to you, but here at Solstice Homes, we encourage you to make the smart choice for your family and “BUY NEW”. Contact Us today!